Animated Short Film Competition
Online Submission Form
Entrants are asked to carefully read and agree to the terms and conditions of the Submission Regulations for Animated Short Film Competition before submitting works.
［Download the Submission Regulations for Animated Short Film Competition（PDF/216KB）］
30th June 2017
Guidelines for online submissions
Submissions are accepted only via the Online Submission Form.
- Complete and submit the Online Submission Form below. "entry screen" ⇒ "confirmation screen" ⇒ "completion screen"
The red fields are mandatory. Please input all in English except an original title.
- In the case of non-Japanese films, Upload an English language dialogue list to support the production of Japanese subtitles.
- Upload a photo of the director (800 pixels high × 600 pixels wide or larger recommended) and three stills from the film (720 pixels high × 1,280 pixels wide or larger recommended).
- An automatic reply will be emailed to confirm receipt of the submission; keep it as proof of your entry.
An automatic reply will be emailed from "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Use the email address below to request further information or ask questions regarding submissions.
New Chitose Airport International Animation Festival Office email@example.com
Fill out the form and click the Confirm button at the bottom of this page.